Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I'm In It To End It!


The Trekkin' for Ta-Tas are ready to walk again in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer!  We're heading to San Francisco July 12-13 to climb the hills and journey 39 miles over two days to put an end to breast cancer.

The picture above is from our 2012 Avon Walk in Santa Barbara.  With our cat ears in place, we're always excited to see some fellow Hello Kitty lovers along the route!

Of course, I can't do this walk alone!  I need the help of friends to collect the $1,800 needed in order to participate.  On the right hand side of my blog, you'll see a link that takes you to my personal Avon page where you can make a donation.

I'd love to walk in memory or in honor of someone you know who has been affected by breast cancer.  For me, it is a walk in memory of my Mom, two aunts, a great aunt, and a cousin.  I also walk in honor of two cousins.

Follow me on this journey - encouragement is greatly appreciated!




1 comment:

  1. you are going to love San Fran !!!! this will be an awesum time :)

    laura back east

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!