Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Seattle in 2013!



The Trekkin' for Ta-Tas are getting back together again in September and heading to Seattle for the Komen 3-Day for the Cure.

Three of us will be working on the crew - on the Camp Hydration team, and our team captain will be walking!  I got these neon pink ribbon Asics in the mail yesterday!  As my teammate said, they will serve as our glow-in-the-dark lighting when we're up at 3 a.m.!

Crew members don't have to raise the same amount of money as walkers, but I have set a $500 goal for myself.  If you donate to breast cancer charities, I'd appreciate your support.  As in the past, I'll be crewing in memory of my Mom, three aunts, and a cousin.


1 comment:

  1. awesum laura.....Washington I hear is beautiful...ocean, spruce trees !!!! post a few posts on this so I can remember about your goal !!!

    laura back east who looks like dude ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!