Monday, July 9, 2012

Christmas in July!

 THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!
(Thanks, Sherrie)

It's time for Christmas in July! For the next several days, I'll be offering you some pawsomely cute Hello Kitty items. For the donation amount listed with each item (donated directly to my Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, you'll receive a fun HK thank you gift!

Today's Christmas in July gift is a Hello Kitty Activity Book - 288 pages of fun things to color, mazes to complete, connect the dots, crossword puzzles, and other activities. Also included is a Coloring Book with Stickers, and a metal Hello Kitty box full of markers, pencils, pens, an eraser, and a pencil sharpener.


The first person to donate $15 toward my goal will receive these awesome goodies for a Hello Kitty fan!  Go to my personal Avon Walk for Breast Cancer page to make your donation!  Be sure to check back every day this week for more fun items!

Thank you so much for helping me reach my goal!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!