Thursday, July 19, 2012

Christmas in July Day 8

It's time for Day 8 of Christmas in July! For a $25 donation to my Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, you'll receive these thank you gifts.



This adorable black metal candle holder features a cat playing a fiddle.  It stands 8" tall and will hold either a tealight or a votive candle.



Also included is this vintage Pat Prichard ladies handkerchief.  It is all linen and measures 15" x 14 1/2".  This is a rare find and purrfect for the hankie collector - it would look lovely framed as an art piece!


The hankie is a burnt orange color and features a cat in each corner surrounded by colorful pink flower like designs.  A similar Pat Prichard cat hankie can be seen on Ebay selling for $25!  Your $25 donation to help me reach my goal gets you this hankie and a charitable tax donation!



I'm also including this Cats Rule keychain handmade by me!


Thank you for also checking out items available from Day 3 and Day 7!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!