Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ten Dollar Tuesday!

Today is $10 Tuesday! You didn't know? Well, now you do! I'm halfway to my $1,800 goal in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.  The next two people who donate $10 toward my walk will get the choice of one of the following gifts from me.

The first choice is this set of 4 coasters that I made from ceramic tiles.  They are covered in a colorful cat fabric, have four coats of decoupage, and a top coat of acrylic spray.  Felt tabs on the back protect your furniture.  What a fun way to brighten up your summer!





 

The second choice is the card game called Rat-a-Tat Cat! It is a fun numbers card game featuring cats and a few rats (for 2-6 players ages 6 and up).





All you have to do is go to my Avon page to make your donation.  Then let me know which gift you would like!  I can mail the gift to you or to someone you'd like to surprise!

Thanks for helping me reach my goal!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!