Monday, April 30, 2012

The Auction is ON!

There are already 13 items for you to check out in my Bucks 4 Boobies Auction!  All proceeds from the auction will go toward my $1,800 goal in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer which I will be participating in this September in Santa Barbara with my Trekkin' for Ta-Tas team!

Keep checking back because I have over 30 items for this auction!  More items will be added this week.  You have a couple of weeks to bid, and all bids should be placed in the comment section for the item you are interested in.  Full instructions and rules for the auction are on the left side of the Bucks 4 Boobies Auction blog site.

There are lots of cat lover items on the list, and a featured auction item will be Janeen Di Rienzo's famous biscotti!  You won't want to miss out on that awesomeness!


Thanks for bidding, and helping me reach my goal!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!