Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Moment of Temporary Insanity!

In a moment of weakness, I have signed up for the 2012 Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure in San Diego.

Perhaps I did it because I like getting all blinged and pinked out . . . . . .

Or because I know I'll see my out of town Trekkin' for Ta-Tas sisters who will also be walking . . .



Or maybe it's because you meet incredible ladies (and men) who have amazing stories to share . . . .

And it also has something to do with cute dogs along the route who are decked out in pink . . . .


The exciting Opening Ceremony makes you want to come back for more . . . . .


The emotional Closing Ceremony that is guaranteed to bring tears to your eyes . . . . .

I know part of my reason is walking in memory of my Mom, and other family members . . . . . .


And who can forget seeing cute guys who aren't afraid to wear pink . . . . . .

Roll all of that together plus many more reasons, and I decided another 60 mile trek is in my future. My trainer is excited to get out on the trail and get me in shape!


If you'd like to help me reach the $2,300 that every walker must raise, please visit my donation page! I'm sure you have several reasons to give . . . . . . probably within your own family or circle of friends.

Stop back in to see how my training is doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!