Thursday, March 24, 2011

Free Cat Totebag!

As a crew member, I'm not required to raise the $2,300 that I had to raise last year. However, the word on the street is that most crew members raise an average of $250.

I've set a goal of $300, and I've got a great deal going on right now. Every person that donates $25 toward my goal will receive a cute cotton cat totebag! These totebags are handmade by me and are perfect for taking your lunch, book, and trekkin' shoes to work.


They are lighweight, but have french seams for extra strength and no fraying!

I'll be picking out which tote to send you - I've got lots of other cute cat fabrics - these are only two that I've currently finished.

What are you waiting for? You know you can never have enough totebags - so head over and make a donation to a very worthy cause!

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!