Monday, September 6, 2010

Down, Down, and Land!

How many times have you seen something like this when you train for the 3-Day? I thought it was a cool sight . . . . . . . until I saw the balloons landing!

My trainer had me up early on Labor Day (something is wrong with that!) to trek 5 miles in the park. We spotted two hot air balloons, and before you knew it, they were landing in the park!


The quality of the pictures aren't great because I only had my cell phone with me. Ted had his video camera, so hopefully I can add some video sometime soon.

It was a very smooth landing, and a perfect day for hiking, biking, or taking a dog for a walk. We saw plenty of each!



I hope you didn't labor too much today!






1 comment:

  1. When is your walk? My best friend was talking about doing the one in Chicago last year and that made me think of you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!