Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Totebags & Bikes for the Cure

One of my Red Hot friends donated a lot of her adorable handmade totebags for me to use as a fundraiser for either Best Friends Animal Society or another charity of my choice.

So, if you stop by my house on Saturday, you'll find we're having a ginormous yard sale! The proceeds from these totebags will go to the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure!





And another Red Hot friend donated two bicycles which will also be in the sale with proceeds going toward my goal! And if you haven't already noticed, I've reached and surpassed my goal, so it's all gravy from here on out!


If you're in the Louisville area, email me for directions to my house. You don't want to miss out on this ginormous yard sale!


1 comment:

  1. I love the concept of tote bagsthey are so useful. I love what y'all are about supporting people with breast cancer is a wonderful thing. My grandmother had breast cancer and won.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!