Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cats who Purr for a Cure!

I thought you might like to see some of the kitties who are wearing their Calvin Collars for the Cure.

Pretty Ele' whose Mom is the Trekkin' for Ta-Tas team leader!



This is my kitty, Sugar.

Sweet Callie - don't you love her face?



Dreamy Diego, whose Mom will be walking with me in Arizona in November.




Pretty Queen Tallulah - a mammary cancer survivor - yes, kitties can get breast cancer too.


And handsome Rico!



They all Purr for a Cure! Your kitty can wear one of these special Calvin collars too. All proceeds go toward my Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure goal!







1 comment:

  1. OMC! They all look soooooooooooooo cute in their collars! I need to remind Sawyer...he might need to order one for somecat. :X

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!