Sunday, June 20, 2010

Trekkin' in the Heat!

The Trekkin' for Ta-Tas team has been communicating about different items regarding our upcoming walk in November.

I was complaining about how hot and humid it has gotten here in Kentucky. Our team captain said it is important to train in all types of weather since we're not exactly sure what it will be like in Arizona when we walk. Well, I can tell you one thing - it couldn't be worse than the 95+ heat and 103+ humidity factor we have been having this past week.

A storm came through a couple of days ago, and it took some of the humidity with it. I told my trainer we should get in a walk, so today was the day! We went to the park, and walked 3 miles.

I wanted to break in my other pair of shoes - they are exactly like the pair I have been wearing and liking - Asics.

The weather got worse as the day went on, so I'm glad we got done with the walk early in the day!




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, crap. Why won't it just let us edit our posts? I deleted that one because I spelled Sue Lyn's name wrong, and now it still has that I removed it on there. *whine*

    Anyway, I said I'm totally ignoring Sue Lyn. hee hee It's too hot!!! If it's this freaking hot in AZ, I'm hopping on a sweep van!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!