Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Vacation Treks!

My trainer and I just got back from a 10-day Arizona vacation. The weather was fantastic, and we had a great time!

Since there is a three hour time difference, we wake up super early, which is perfect for hiking! The first day we trekked on a trail in the Scottsdale area. These are our good friends who live in Scottsdale. Their youngest daughter graduated from the 8th grade while we were in town.

We took several side trips. One day we visited Payson, Arizona, and hiked to see the Natural Bridge.
Later in the week, we visited Tucson and hiked in the Saguaro National Park.

Gotta watch out for those cactus!


I'm looking forward to going back to Arizona in November! I even got a nice donation from my friend's Mom while I was there!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you and your trainer had a great time and lots of good treks. Hope the weather is as nice in November.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!