Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hello There Little Kitty!

Who can get excited about wearing a fanny pack? Most of them are so ugly. And extra butt baggage is not very attractive. The one I originally bought was an ugly orange color, and I'm not much into orange. After realizing my arms were hitting it when I walked, I switched and have been using my trainer's fanny pack. The color is better, but I'm still not thrilled with it.

I need cute. And pink. And preferably with a cat on it. Enter the fanny pack of my dreams - Hello Kitty cuteness in pink!

I got it on Ebay for $11.98 - free shipping. I know, it doesn't have a water bottle holder, but I can fix that. I hope it is large enough for all the crap I need to carry. When I was telling my trainer all the items that I'll need to have with me, he said I might as well drag my wheeled duffle bag behind me!

Now, if I can figure out how to make a hair dryer work with no electricity, I'll be in business!




2 comments:

  1. You bought it! It's awesome. As cute as a fanny pack can possibly be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can wait to hear how it is. It sure is cute. I ordered a hip pack right before you showed us that one or else I would have it too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!