Saturday, March 13, 2010

Weekend Routine!

For now, my trainer and I have settled into a weekend routine of meeting after work on Friday and walking almost four miles. Then on Saturday, we get up early and walk about 4 1/2 miles. We're walking at the mall until this crazy weather gets nicer.

Getting up early on Saturday is the killer. Early on Saturday for me is 7:30 a.m. On the way to the mall today, I called my mother-in-law. It was around 8 a.m., and I was hoping that she was up. She is staying at her sister's house for a week or so while the sister recuperates from being in the hospital.

They were both up and eating breakfast. They slept in late today . . . . . . and got up at 7 a.m.

Slept

in

late

7 a.m.

I hope my sleeping in late is never at 7 a.m.!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!