Wednesday, March 24, 2010

That Rabbit!

My trainer wanted to meet me last night for a mall walk. I really wasn't planning on walking again until today, but I convinced the trainer to eat out after we walked! We got in about 3 1/2 miles, and he got to see the wascally wabbit!

I didn't have my camera with me, but I had to laugh this morning when one of my Red Hot friends posted a picture of her two new grandbaby girls with the bunny.

Would this bunny scare you? Put him next to those laughing rides, and I guarantee you'll have nightmares! LOL!


2 comments:

  1. BAAAAHHHH! Aw, he's kind of cute in a really scary bunny kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But the more I think about the laughing rides and picture myself stumbling across him in the dark, the less kind of cute in a scary bunny kind of way he gets...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!