Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stupid Biker Babe!

It's another beautiful day in Kentucky, so I went for a four mile neighborhood trek. It might not look like it, but this is a small incline that I'm finding easier to do the more I walk. I figure Arizona doesn't have anything worse than this as far as hills go.

My neighborhood is fairly quiet during the day. I saw one gal walking her beautiful golden retriever and the mail lady. I was enjoying my 4th time around the loop when this gal all decked out in ridiculous biker wear almost ran me over! I had to get in the grass to keep from getting hit. She had the entire stinkin' street and wasn't paying any attention to what she was doing!

The next time she came around, she stayed on the other side of the street. I felt like yelling, Citizen's Arrest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!