Saturday, March 6, 2010

Creepy!

My trainer, who is really not a trainer, but my hubby, Ted, (but it sounds cool to say I have a trainer) and I got to the mall at 8:30 this morning to do some walking.

It was fairly quiet with not a lot of walkers, however, when we turned the first corner, we heard children laughing . . . . . weird, creepy laughing like in a horror movie (what I think creepy laughing would sound like in a horror movie because I don't do horror movies).

There is an area with four small vehicles for kids to ride on. Coming from the ice cream truck was the creepy laughing. No kids around, just creepy laughing. What creep decided that creepy laughing should come out of a kid's ride at the mall?

We walked 4 1/2 miles today! *insert happy laughing here*


3 comments:

  1. ooo that is so icky!
    i think some marketing and ads are toilet water.
    ok...see you have me going...lol
    but i agree with you...not a smart move.

    good note
    better note
    4 1/2 miles wooooo hooooo!!!!!


    The Muse invites you to visit her new posts at~
    www.adivashammer.com (prose)
    www.mysterymeatloaf.blogspot.com (just for fun)
    www.myladydujour.com (design)
    www.adivashammer.blogspot.com (word games)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mwah hahahaha! You and your trainer are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to start calling my mom my trainer! She'll love that. Wait...but she might take it too literally and have me doing sprints or some such...hmm...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!