Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Training Opportunity

The last time I got my hair cut, I was telling my hair gal about doing the 3-day walk in November. She said she and some of the girls in the salon were going to walk in the Kentucky Derby Festival Mini-Marathon in April.



What a great idea for me too! So, last night I signed up my hubby and me for the 13 mile trek through the city of Louisville! It is something neither one of us has ever done, and it should be a good training for the 20+ miles I'll do each day in November.

Now, if it would only get a little warmer here so I could get out and do some walking!



1 comment:

  1. Hmpf. I know I commented on this, but I don't see my comment. Anyway, I think I was saying what a great thing this is but whining about how tired just thinking about doing two big walks made me. And I said you didn't really have to design my trekkin blog. Oh, well, too late! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!